Table of Contents
- Best Bed Full Of Puppies of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
- Our Promise to Readers
- Precious Cargo: Australian Shepherd Pups Return Home
- Puppies and Sleep Time
- 10 best dog beds
- Orvis memory foam bolster dog bed, from £249, Orvis.co.uk
- Danish Design Maritime Snuggle Bed, from £25.99, Wayfair.co.uk
- Teddy Maximus Pineapples Cocoon dog bed, £85, Teddymaximus.com
- Petcute Pet Cave, from £20.99, Amazon.co.uk
- Plantabox personalised crate dog bed, from £55, Notonthehighstreet.com
- Petface Deli oval cream dog bed, from £24.99, Fetch.co.uk
- The Verdict: Dog beds
- Best Dog Beds for Small Dogs: Reviews & Ratings
- What to Look for When Choosing a Dog Bed
Looking for a stylish and practical place for your furry friend to rest their head? This quick and easy tutorial gives you all the tools you need to sew two pet bed sizes- small and large!
You can use any fabric for your pet bed, but we recommend a durable fabric like outdoor fabric, canvas, duck or super durable Crypton fabric. Crypton fabric has performance technology built into every fiber! Spills bead up and are easily wiped away, and odor resistance helps keep fabric fresh. Perfect for pups that aren’t good at keeping themselves clean!
We are proud to announce that fabric.com now carries 6 exclusive pet designs from Crypton, which we used to create this bed for a resident fabric.com pup, Romeo.
Let’s get started!
- 1 yard 54” wide Crypton fabric for small bed (we used the Dog Bones print in Denim from our Exclusive pet designs collection)
- 2 yards 54” wide Crypton fabric for large bed
- Pet Bed Insert
- Invisible Zipper – 20”
- Invisible Zipper Foot
- Heavy duty/upholstery thread
*NOTE: The dimensions for the large bed will be in parentheses next to the small bed dimensions throughout. Use a ½” seam allowance unless noted otherwise.
Cut two rectangles out of your pet bed fabric 21” x 31” (28” x 37”)
Insert your favorite zipper with your favorite method if you want it to be removable. If not, skip this step.
We used an invisible zipper and zipper foot to create our invisible zipper. Remember to iron your zipper teeth out so you can get your needle as close to them as possible while sewing.
Place your zipper tape, teeth side in and sew with your invisible zipper foot 3” (4.5”) from each edge, careful not to twist and locking your stitches when you start and stop!
Test your zipper to make sure it closes and opens. Trim excess and sew over the zipper on the ends to make sure you don’t lose that zipper head. Open the zipper part way.
Sew around the rest of your rectangle, right sides together. You now have basically a pillowcase. What we do next will turn it into a dog bed.
Once you know how to sew boxed corners, you will be able to sew cushions, bags, and more with ease! It’s a little tricky at first, but watch the video to check it out!
You basically take the seam and manipulate it/fold it so that the corner is now facing a different way from the rest of the fabric. Use both hands to pinch and pull apart the corner. The fabric will begin to make a corner with the seam lines running down the middle of the front and back instead of on either side. Make sure those seams on the front and back line up!
Mark a line across your new corner 3.5” (6”) down and 5” (9”) across. Sew along that longer line (5/9”).
Trim the corner on the other side of the line to about ½”.
Turn your pet bed right side out – this is where it was important to open your zipper – and stuff with your pet bed insert.
Add your furry friend, and you’re all set!
Best Bed Full Of Puppies of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed
|Product Names||Product Images||Check Price|
#1 OTOB Teen Cotton Puppy Dogs Bedding Sets Queen with 1 Duvet Cover 2 Pillowcases, Reversible Kids Full Bed Duvet Cover Set for Girls Children Boys White Black Soft Full/Queen
#2 Mi Zone Kids Milo Full/Queen Comforter Sets for Girls – Pink Yellow, Animal Dog – 4 Pieces Kids Girl Bedding Set – Ultra Soft Microfiber Childrens Bedroom Bed Comforters
#3 OTOB New Cartoon Puppy Dog Full Queen Cute Duvet Cover Sets for Boys Blue 100% Cotton Lightweight Comfortable 3 Pieces Kids Girls Bedding Duvet Cover with Pillowcases Zipper Child Bedding Sets
#4 Wake In Cloud – Dogs Comforter Set, 100% Cotton Fabric with Soft Microfiber Fill Bedding, Gray Grey Ticking Striped Stripes Puppy Pattern Printed on White (3pcs, Queen Size)
#5 Franco Kids Bedding Super Soft Sheet Set, 4 Piece Full Size, Paw Patrol Pink
#7 SILLY LEGACY Reversible Waterproof Protective Cover or Liner for Bed or Couch, for Dogs and Cats, Queen or King (Queen 82 x 78, Teal/Walnut)
#8 Elite Home Microfiber 90 GSM Deep-Pocket Whimsical Printed Sheet Set
#9 Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Kids Bedding Super Soft Microfiber Sheet Set, 3 Piece Twin Size, Blue/Red Design
#10 HowPlumb Dog Full Size 4 Piece Sheet Set Microfiber Bedding, Puppy Pet Animal Lover Gift
*Rnrflea.com may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy these stuffs, eg:
- What is the best Bed Full Of Puppies for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is the best Bed Full Of Puppies to buy?
- What is the best Bed Full Of Puppies to buy on the market?
- or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Bed Full Of Puppies?…
All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy any stuffs, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. Good news, we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own Scores to rank from 1st to 10th.
You could see the Top 10 Bed Full Of Puppies of 2019 above. The lists of best items are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information.
Precious Cargo: Australian Shepherd Pups Return Home
The fact of registration and authorization of users on Sputnik websites via users’ account or accounts on social networks indicates acceptance of these rules.
Users are obliged abide by national and international laws. Users are obliged to speak respectfully to the other participants in the discussion, readers and individuals referenced in the posts.
The websites’ administration has the right to delete comments made in languages other than the language of the majority of the websites’ content.
In all language versions of the sputniknews.com websites any comments posted can be edited.
A user comment will be deleted if it:
- does not correspond with the subject of the post;
- promotes hatred and discrimination on racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social basis or violates the rights of minorities;
- violates the rights of minors, causing them harm in any form, including moral damage;
- contains ideas of extremist nature or calls for other illegal activities;
- contains insults, threats to other users, individuals or specific organizations, denigrates dignity or undermines business reputations;
- contains insults or messages expressing disrespect to Sputnik;
- violates privacy, distributes personal data of third parties without their consent or violates privacy of correspondence;
- describes or references scenes of violence, cruelty to animals;
- contains information about methods of suicide, incites to commit suicide;
- pursues commercial objectives, contains improper advertising, unlawful political advertisement or links to other online resources containing such information;
- promotes products or services of third parties without proper authorization;
- contains offensive language or profanity and its derivatives, as well as hints of the use of lexical items falling within this definition;
- contains spam, advertises spamming, mass mailing services and promotes get-rich-quick schemes;
- promotes the use of narcotic / psychotropic substances, provides information on their production and use;
- contains links to viruses and malicious software;
- is part of an organized action involving large volumes of comments with identical or similar content (“flash mob”);
- “floods” the discussion thread with a large number of incoherent or irrelevant messages;
- violates etiquette, exhibiting any form of aggressive, humiliating or abusive behavior (“trolling”);
- doesn’t follow standard rules of the English language, for example, is typed fully or mostly in capital letters or isn’t broken down into sentences.
The administration has the right to block a user’s access to the page or delete a user’s account without notice if the user is in violation of these rules or if behavior indicating said violation is detected.
Users can initiate the recovery of their account / unlock access by contacting the moderators at [email protected]
The letter must contain:
- Subject – the restoration of account / unlock access
- User ID
- An explanation of the actions which were in violation of the rules above and resulted in the lock.
If the moderators deem it possible to restore the account / unlock access, it will be done.
In the case of repeated violations of the rules above resulting in a second block of a user’s account, access cannot be restored.
To contact the team of moderators, write to [email protected]
Puppies and Sleep Time
This can be a very troublesome task that may take some time to complete properly. Here are some tips to ensure that both you and your puppy get a full night’s sleep with no interruptions.
Establish a sleeping place:
When bringing home a new puppy, it is important to establish their very own sleeping place which can come in the form of a kennel or a crate. This area should be big enough for them to stretch out in and manoeuvre around. The sleeping area should be lined with newspaper in case of any accidents as well as a dog bed/pillow in a separate raised area so the puppy is not sleeping in its own waste.
Let your dog find his place:
Once you’ve chosen where your puppy will sleep and what in, it is time for you to train them where and when to go there at their own free will. Never pick up your dog and place them there as they will perceive this as a negative, instead, lead it there with treats so they connect bedtime with a positive thing.
Their sleeping place should also be very appealing to them with warm blankets, soft and comfortable bedding, and located somewhere they like. It can also be a good idea to allow them to take their favourite toy for comfort or leaving the radio on for a couple of hours at low volume to help them sleep. Don’t ever use their bed as a form of punishment as they can become stressed at bedtime due to them thinking they are being punished.
Don’t let your dog sleep on your bed straight away:
It may be hard at first to not have your puppy sleep at the foot of your bed, however it is both your best interests to associate bedtime with their kennel or crate. Later on, you can slowly allow them to sleep on your bed. If they cry or bark, it is important to ignore this behaviour as if you pander to them it can reinforce them to think that they can call upon you whenever they want.
Never allow your dog to enter your bedroom or your bed on their own without being invited to do so. You have to create strict rules that show that you are the boss – wake up on your own terms; let your puppy wait for you before their day starts, and ignore their cries and barks.
Food and water:
To allow your puppy to fully digest their food and have time for the toilet, they should be fed their last meal for the day about 3 hours before bedtime. If they are fed any closer to bedtime, it is very likely they will need to go to the toilet during the night. This is the same with drinking water – encourage them to have a drink a couple of hours before bedtime.
The last thing that you and your pup should do before going to bed is taking them to the toilet. Give them ample opportunity to go to the toilet so they don’t wake up during the night and can get a full sleep as well as teaching them that this will be their last chance to go to the toilet before bedtime. If you keep the same routine every time before bed, they will associate this with their toilet time and begin to have a routine.
Puppies can be very energetic and excited at random times throughout the day. If they are very energetic just before bedtime, it may be a lot more difficult in getting them to settle down and sleep. Therefore, it is very important to tire them out in the hours before bedtime in the form of walks, play time or games. It is also important to make your games calmer the closer you are to bedtime as it will be an easier transition for them to sleep.
The most important thing to remember is that training your puppy takes time. Any changes in their sleeping arrangements will take a while for them to get used to. Plenty of exercises and establishing a routine is a sure way to both you and your puppy having a good night’s sleep.
The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of the writer. Content published here does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Petplan.
10 best dog beds
Orvis memory foam bolster dog bed, from £249, Orvis.co.uk
Orvis has a fantastic selection of bolstered beds for dogs of all sizes, but this memory foam number stood out as a great pick for an older pet. Not only will it be comfortable for aching joints, but its snap-off seat pad can be tossed in the wash and replaced with a spare (included) – helpful if your dog is prone to accidents. It’s expensive, but worth it. It can also be personalised with your dog’s name.
Danish Design Maritime Snuggle Bed, from £25.99, Wayfair.co.uk
This brand has a reputation for affordable-yet-decent quality pet products and its dog beds are no different. We love the fresh-looking blue-and-white stripe of this cotton-polyester bolster bed, which feels as plush as it looks. It comes in a broad range of sizes and the cover is removable, although it must be hand-washed.
Teddy Maximus Pineapples Cocoon dog bed, £85, Teddymaximus.com
The “doughnut” or “bagel”-style bed is great for small dogs who like to curl up, and this pineapple print version from Teddy Maximus is one of the loveliest we’ve seen. The whole thing can go in the washing machine too, but it’s pricey, given the size.
Petcute Pet Cave, from £20.99, Amazon.co.uk
This ultra-soft cave-like bed is ideal for smaller breeds who feel comforted by an enclosed space. The cushion within is removable, so it can be turned into a “snuggle sack” if you have a dog that likes to burrow under blankets. The covers are removable and the whole thing is washer and dryer-friendly.
Plantabox personalised crate dog bed, from £55, Notonthehighstreet.com
This pretty wooden crate comes in 12 colours and can be customised with your dog’s name. It is open on one side too, so it’s easy for your pup to climb in and out of. You’d need to add your own bedding though, and the largest size isn’t suitable for anything larger than a beagle.
Petface Deli oval cream dog bed, from £24.99, Fetch.co.uk
We liked this Petface bed for its super-soft removable pillow and sweet dachshund print base. The sizing is pretty limited, but as standard dog beds go, it feels sturdy and will look smart in a stylish bedroom or living room. It’s also stocked at Fetch.co.uk, so it can be delivered with your Ocado order.
The Verdict: Dog beds
Each dog is different so as owners, we all approach this search with different requirements in mind. That said, the Casper bed – if your budget can stretch to it – is worth the investment. It’s a rare dog that wouldn’t enjoy sleeping on it and will last from puppyhood into old age.
IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testing.
When you first hear about the benefits of elevated dog beds, you might think these beds are only for elderly, sick, or injured dogs. In fact, the elevated design is ideal for all kinds of dogs! Here are five of the best reasons to choose an elevated bed for your canine friend.
- An elevated bed lifts your dog off the floor, which helps your dog stay at a comfortable temperature.
An elevated bed is, well, elevated! Air can circulate underneath it, so your dog doesn’t get too hot or too cold. This is especially important if the dog would otherwise be on a cold cement or tile floor, as in a kennel, or the hard plastic floor of a crate.
- An elevated bed provides firm, even support. It’s the difference between sleeping on a mattress and sleeping on a bean-bag chair.
Think about it: You wouldn’t want to sleep all night on a bean-bag chair, would you? You’d wake up pretty stiff, even if you are perfectly healthy. That’s why our orthopedic beds are meant for every dog, not just dogs with arthritis, hip dysplasia, and other joint problems. Lying on the floor can put pressure on your dog’s hips, shoulders, and elbows, and a traditional puffy bed does not do much to reduce that pressure.
- An elevated bed is portable.
Fluffy beds can be bulky and surprisingly heavy, which can be annoying if you need to move the bed to anther room. Kuranda beds are lightweight, so they are very easy to move from room to room – or even outside! They also don’t take up much room in a car, so you can give your dog a familiar place to sleep while traveling or boarding.
- An elevated bed has no stuffing to get chewed up
Dogs love to solve problems, and figuring out how to shred dog beds is one of their favorite problems. How many owners have returned home to find the living room covered in a cloud of stuffing? Or, far worse, how many dogs have needed emergency veterinary care after ingesting the fluff or foam inside their beds? We shudder to think. Elevated dog beds have no stuffing at all.
- An elevated bed is easy to clean, which is especially important for humans or canines with allergies.
If anyone in your family has allergies, you’ve probably heard that hard floors are healthier than carpeting, because they are much easier to keep clean. Elevated dog beds are better than puffy or foam-based dog beds for the same reason: you just wipe them down! You may be able to machine-wash the cover of a puffy bed, but the stuffing can still harbor all kinds of allergens, including dust mites, dander, and pollen trekked in from outdoors. You won’t be able to get it truly clean.
Your dog doesn’t have to have special needs to benefit from an elevated dog bed. In fact, if you go anywhere there are large numbers of dogs, you won’t find any other type of bed. Kuranda’s elevated dog beds are the only choice of top dog boarding and grooming facilities, daycares, and shelters.
Best Dog Beds for Small Dogs: Reviews & Ratings
Quick Picks: Best Dog Beds For Small Dogs
- Brindle Memory Foam Dog Bed Features 3″ of shredded memory foam for relieving joint pain, plus several small sizes to choose from!
- Snoozer Cozy Cave Small Dog Bed This covered cave-style dog bed provides comfort and security that’s perfect for more timid dogs.
- Blueberry Microsuede Dog Bed This bolster dog bed provides comfortable cushioning for your little one, with the bonus of coming in several bright, fun colors and patterns!
- OrthoComfort Deep Dish Cuddler This rounded donut-style bed super soft and luxurious, ideal for dogs that like to curl and cuddle up when they sleep.
- Shark-Shaped Pet Cave Bed This hilarious shark dog bed will have your pup snoozing between the jaws of a great white! Definitely the best bed for a chuckle.
Dog owners want to provide the best for their pets, from food and toys to a special spot that they can call their own.
When it comes to choosing a pet bed, there’s no one-size-fits-all, especially for small breed dogs.
To find the best dog bed for a small dog, you need to consider what makes a small dog different from a medium to large size dog, along with what your dog’s personal tastes and preferences are.
What to Look for When Choosing a Dog Bed
- Size. Most humans will take a king size bed over a full size bed any day, but dogs don’t think like us. Smaller dogs like to feel safe and secure in their sleeping spot. Avoid oversized cushions made for larger dogs, and look for styles with raised sides or bolsters that will create a cozy sleeping area for your pup.
- Comfort. Some small dogs don’t have much padding or fur on their bodies, making it uncomfortable for them to sleep on the hard ground or a very firm pet bed. If your dog doesn’t find the bed comfortable, he or she will refuse to sleep in it and may try to sleep on your sofa or bed instead (and wouldn’t that be a waste).
- Type Of Filling. Selecting the right filling will help with the overall comfort of a dog bed. Filling type is also important to consider if you or your dog are sensitive or allergic to certain materials or fibers. The most common fillings for dog beds are beads, spun polyester, and memory foam.
- Cover Fabric. Every dog is different and has different habits, so select a cover fabric that is right for your specific pet. Do you need heavy duty fabric for a dog that digs or burrows? A fabric designed to withstand a dog with a chewing problem? Consider these things when making your purchase.
- Washable Materials. Every dog can get dirty and stinky, and that dirt and odor transfers to their dog bed. Being able to remove and wash the bed cover, instead of spraying with fabric refreshers, is an ideal solution to this problem.
Based on our findings, we’ve found these to be great dog beds for little pooches.
Any of these beds would make a fine choice for keeping your petite canine comfortable – see what sounds best and consider your dog’s individual behavior and preferences for choosing the perfect bed!
Check out our quick guide, or scroll below for more detailed reviews.
1. Brindle Memory Foam Dog Bed with Removable Washable Cover
- A 3-inch layer of orthopedic shredded memory foam fill eliminates pressure points and increases…
- Portable, lightweight bed is great for travel and compatible with 24″ X 18″ Dog crates
- Soft, supportive consistency conforms to weight and pressure to relieve achy joints, arthritis and…
- Soft micro suede Cover can be removed and laundered – machine wash cold To hot with bedding on…
This Brindle Memory Foam Dog Bed comes in multiple sizes, including an XX-Small for pint-sized pups. Other features include:
- Layers of shredded memory foam for maximum comfort
- Great for reducing pressure on bones and joints
- Soft microsuede cover
- Removeable cover can be machine washed and dried
- Lightweight; easy to move or take with you
Pros: Dog owners who purchased this item report that their dogs (and cats, and even toddlers) love this bed. It is a winner in terms of comfort and holds its shape well.
Cons: Some customers who purchased this small dog bed found that the removable cover didn’t stand up well to multiple machine washings. If your dog regularly gets filthy, this could be an issue for you.
2. Grey Shark Bed for Small Dogs
This Shark-Shaped Pet Cave Bed is a whimsical option for dog owners with a sense of humor. Suitable for both small dogs and cats, this is a functional dog bed that also makes a great conversation piece.
- Material:Superfine fiber cloth+oxford cloth+PP cotton filler;For pet within 4kg
- Self-warming material radiates heat back to your pet;Anti slip and damp proof
- Etra thick stuffed fill for maximum comfort
- Designed for pets up to 8 lbs
- Inside pillow is removable and washable
- Features oversized bolster that surrounds sleeping area
- Anti-slip bottom
Pros: The cave bed design provides a sense of privacy and security that dogs and cats love. Many reviewers say that their pets took to this bed quickly and that it has become a favorite sleeping spot. Plus, seeing your dog in this shark’s mouth is just adorable.
Cons: Some customers found this bed to be a tight squeeze for their small pets, so purchase this item only if you have a toy breed or similarly tiny dog.
3. Sheri OthoComfort Deep Dish Cuddler
This OrthoComfort Deep Dish Cuddler is like a pocket for your pooch! Small dogs can climb over the soft sides to access the sleeping area. The design features a high back support and lower front edges that your dog can rest her head on.
- SUPPORTS BETTER SLEEP: Perfect for cats, small dogs and other pets up to 25lbs, our cozy beds treat…
- COZY & COMFORTABLE: From cuddling to sprawling, our luxury dog beds are flexible enough to…
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE: Quick and easy to clean, pet owners will love that our dog mattresses…
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made with only pet-safe materials, you’ll rest assured knowing our puppy beds are…
- Designed to comfort and support small animals
- Sherpa fabric provides softness and warmth
- Intended for dogs weighing up to 25 pounds
- Machine wash and dry
- Available in 6 different colors
Pros: As the name suggests, the sleeping area is deep and provides a tight, secure spot that dogs appreciate. The feeling of security and saftey makes this bed an especially good pick for nervous or timid dogs.
Cons: Packaging seems to be the biggest issue with this dog bed. Some customers found that the bed would not lay flat or form to its intended shape, due to how the product was packaged for shipping.
4. Snoozer Luxury Cozy Cave Bed
This Snoozer Cozy Cave Small Dog Bed is the picture of coziness, with its fleece lining and micro-suede outer cover. It’s a great dog bed for small dogs that need a sense of security.
- Sherpa lining for warmth in winter and cool in summer
- Removable washable/dryable cover
- Luxury microsuede cover
- Heavy duty rust proof brass zipper
- Sherpa fleece lining
- Removable & machine washable cover with zipper lining
- Ideal for dogs that like to burrow
- Available in +30 colors and 4 different sizes
Pros: Owners note that this bed comes stuffed with a lot of filling. You can choose to have a large fluffy cushion, or unzip the liner and remove a little stuffing to suit your pet’s desired comfort.
Cons: Some customers who purchased this item were disappointed that the “cave” opening didn’t stay up in the back, as shown in the photos. Other customers reported that their dogs weren’t bothered by this at all.
5. PetFusion Ultimate Dog Bed & Lounge
The PetFusion Dog Bed is designed for small dogs, but can hold up to 50 lbs, so you could use it for two small dogs if necessary. It also has plenty of space for dogs that like to sprawl out.
- Bolster surround to keep dogs feeling cozy
- Non-skid bottom keeps bed from sliding around
- Water-resistant, tear-resistant, and machine washable outer cover
- 4 inches of quality memory foam for canine comfort
Pros: The memory foam is ideal for older dogs or dogs that have joint issues like arthritis.
Cons: Selecting the correct size can be tricky, and some owners have had difficulty estimating the correct size for their pet. When in doubt, order one size larger than you think you need.
6. Blueberry Pet Premium Microsuede Bed
- External dimension 25″x 21″x 10″, internal dimension 14″x 11.5″x 5.5″, weight 6 Lbs; Please add…
- This sophisticated bolstered dog bed will be delivered with Rolled up cover. Unwrap the cover and…
- Made of thick microsuede fabric, scratching-resistant. Filled with 100% Recyclable eco-friendly…
- Microsuede soft cover is fully removable and washable. The durable YKK zips makes it easy to unzip…
The Blueberry Microsuede Dog Bed is a bolstered, overstuffed small dog bed perfect for petite pups! As an extra benefit, you even get a bonus “squeaker” pillow for your dog! Additional features include:
- Bolstered sides for back and neck support
- Heavy duty microfiber cover
- Cover and lining are fully removable, machine washable
- Available in 4 color choices and 2 different sizes
Pros: The heavy duty outer fabric can withstand multiple machine washes with successful results.
Cons: Even though the cover is made of heavy-duty fabric, several reviewers stated that their dog was able to chew through it.
That concludes our evaluation of the best dog beds for small dogs. These beds are just the thing for miniature canines.
What’s your favorite petite dog bed for little pooches? Any suggestions not listed here? Share your top picks for small dog beds in the comments!
Want more tips on tiny dog care? Be sure to check out our guides on:
- The best dog food for toy breeds
- The best dog harnesses for small dogs