Table of Contents
Carbona 320 2-In-1 Oven Rack And Grill Cleaner, 16.9 Oz
Life and Home is a small start-up company in the heart of Brooklyn which believes in an effortless living. Family owned and operated since the start, ours is a history of simple beginnings driven by a sense of utility. In 2001, as Ace Hardware Outlet, we sold our first industrial appliance – a pressure cooker – and have since consistently expanded out selection of products with your convenience and ease in mind. From your garden to your kitchen and all else between, it’s here – everything for your life and home.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM-7:30 PM Sat-Sun 11 AM-7:30 PM EST Phone: 212-400-7488 Email: [email protected]
For customer service inquiries or to initiate a return, please contact Life and Home at [email protected] or 212-400-7488 or 877-289-9760.
You can initiate a return for new and unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. To qualify for a refund, items must be in new and unused condition with all original materials and/or accessories. If a return is not received at our processing facility within 30 days, it may be subject to a partial refund. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. However, if the return is a result of a fulfillment error, product defect, or damage incurred during shipping, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise. We will provide a pre-paid return shipping label for Non-Buyer’s Remorse returns. All returns are subject to inspection, and if found not to be an error on our part, the return shipping costs will be withheld from your refund. SPECIAL RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS: The Seller cannot accept returns for used items.
Tag Archives: Carbona 2 in 1 Oven Rack and Grill Cleaner
Last year Good Housekeeping Research Institute began a VIP (Very Innovative Products) Award, which identifies the top consumer products that help solve problems, perform well and are innovative. This year, more than 1,650 products were evaluated and Good Housekeeping selected 10 “winners” that are featured in the February issue. Here are five of my favorites!
Nikon Coolpix S1000PJ Camera: Features the first built in projector that is capable of casting images up to 40 inches diagonally. No more huddling around your digital camera to show friends/family members the pics!
TravelChair and Cocoon Bunk Sack: This travel chair and sleeping bag feature insect repellent embedded fabric that keeps insects away! The best part is that it is EPA-registered and approved for children and pregnant women.
Remington Frizz Therapy: Features conditioning polymers that cover that plates and keep your hair frizz-free for up to 15 hours (even in humidity). Living in the South… this is a must!
Fire Wire Flexible Grill Skewers: This 27-inch skewer can bend and fit into bags or bowls for marinating, and when ready for the grill you can move the skewer around anything else on the grill.
Carbona 2 in 1 Oven Rack and Grill Cleaner: You simply use the supplied plastic bag, put in your oven racks or grill grates, pour in the cleaner and let it soak overnight. According to Good Housekeeping there is little scrubbing necessary. I’m already sold!
Think you have an innovative product that might make the cut and want help getting your product in front of Good Housekeeping? Contact me at jennifer at sweeneypr.com or 910.772.1688.
How to Use Carbona® 2 in 1 Oven Rack and Grill Cleaner
Carbona discontinued the 2-in-1 Oven Rack and Grill Cleaner in March 2017.
- It may still available for purchase through Amazon and other online retailers.
- Refer to How to Clean Oven Racks for information on alternate cleaning products.
Carbona® 2-in-1 Oven Rack and Grill Cleaner is an easy way to clean oven racks (excluding full-extension easy glide racks).
Follow Carbona’s instructions on the cleaner packaging.
- Carbona uses bags that allow the cleaning solution to cover the oven racks for an extended period of time.
- Do not use Carbona on the full-extension easy glide ball-bearing rack.
- Refer to Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Rack Information for cleaning tips.
- After inserting the rack and cleaner, seal the bag and shake it to ensure the cleaner is distributed evenly over the surface of the rack.
- Allow the cleaner to work for a period of 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove racks, rinse with clean water, and dry before use.
- If oven racks do not fit in the bag provided with the cleaner, Carbona’s suggestion is to use two large, heavy-duty trash bags doubled up inside each other. Bags should be closed tightly and out of reach of children and pets. Proceed as directed on package.
- Carbona is only available for purchase in the United States.
- See also:
- Wolf Cleaning Guide
- Oven Rack Material
- How to Clean Burner Grates
- Remove Oven Racks and Rack Guides
If necessary, contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order replacement grates or oven racks.